TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn outage nsw 2048

brinedj1
Level 2
And once again Wednesday 19 Jan at 08.24. Can someone investigate what is happening and why so many disconnections and drop outs? It isn’t helping working from home for two people.
brinedj1
Level 2
The problem keeps happening this week. I’ve added each time to this chat thread. This is becoming more problematic each day with multiple nbn disconnections.
brinedj1
Level 2
Still happening. Thread updated
brinedj1
Level 2
And once again Wednesday 19 Jan at 11.20am
brinedj1
Level 2
And again Wednesday 19 Jan at 1.55pm
brinedj1
Level 2
Once more today Thur 20 Jan at 6.28pm. Getting frustrating now.
Shane

Hi @brinedj1,

I ran initial test to the service it shows that its now connected for  2h 22m. We'll monitor the connection for the next 24-48hrs, if issue still persists send me a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time, we'll arrange our Technical Team to contact you for further investigation.

Regards,

And again Wednesday 19 Jan at 1.55pm
brinedj1
Level 2
I assume the multiple outages today Fri from 11.30am - two so far, relate to maintenance happening to actually try to resolve issues with nbn connection?
brinedj1
Level 2
And still nbn continues to disconnect and underwhelm - again at 5pm Fri 21 Jan.
Shane

Thanks for the additional details, please send me a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time. We will arrange one of our Techncians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

Regards,

I assume the multiple outages today Fri from 11.30am - two so far, relate to maintenance happening to actually try to resolve issues with nbn connection?
And still nbn continues to disconnect and underwhelm - again at 5pm Fri 21 Jan.