TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn service not working

Amac2424
Level 2
Hello, my NBN HFC has just stopped working today. 3 blinking green lights and no internet.
Also seems like my service is disabled/deleted as there are no details of my plan in my account any more.
Only change is I hooked up a tp link deco via ppoe last night. All worked fine however today the nbn is down and no idea why. Can't log a ticket in my account, can't get through via phone. Left 2x callbacks hours ago but no support. Please get in touch asap.
Andrew
3 REPLIES 3
Amac2424
Level 2
I have been on holdbforbtech support for 45 mins at the moment. What the hell is going on. Can someone please get in touch. This is ridiculous!!!
Amac2424
Level 2
After an hour on hold tech support told me that my account was deleted?(wtf) and that I needed to talk to sales to open a new account. Sales then told me that was bull** and tried to transfer me back to tech support. opted for a callback with a promise they would get back to me tonight. Guess what, no callback. Terrible service.
Aubrey

Hi @Amac2424, we're keen to check what happened here and help get you back online.

Please send us a private message with your details and let's look into your account.