TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn tech didnt show up, no service for 2weeks and TPG took payment still.

Rosh
Level 2
Hi
I have been long term customer of TPG and am very disappointed with the service. Moved in new place on 24th April and connection not working. Technician booked for 6th may but didn't turn up. Numerous calls to tpg and nbn co with still no update why Technician didn't come and no rescheduled appointment. Now noticed tpg debited my account for monthly payment though no service. Very frustrating esp when need to work from home. Atleast could give new appointment asap.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Rosh 

Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We understand that you've been in touch with our NBN Provisioning team and was advised that there's no update from the Service Request that we've raised with NBN Co.

An urgent follow up has been raised with the NBN Management team and further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Rosh
Level 2

I have been told there will be update and its being esclated for last 5 days now yet no update. Very poor customer service. Take payment for whole month but no service provided. 3rd week with no internet at home!

Riezl

Hi @Rosh, our Provisioning Team made another follow up with NBN Co. and the Case Manager will be in touch as soon as a new update is received. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.