Nbn upgrade

Geoffgillam67
Level 2
Spoke to TPG tonight they completed a schedule upgrade from 7 am yesterday until 7pm tonight . We have not had internet for this period of time and STILL DON'T HAVE IT. I rang TpG they said the service is fine and should be working told me to do a hard reset. Still no internet and an engineer will call me within 24 hours. Ffs the modem has not been touched other than what ever the upgrade was. I will be cancelling and going elsewhere my wife and son need internet for uni. Completely incompetent
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Geoffgillam67 ,

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the service. I would love to help check the status of the escalated fault and chase this with our Engineering Team, to better understand the situation send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Geoffgillam67 wrote:
Spoke to TPG tonight they completed a schedule upgrade from 7 am yesterday until 7pm tonight . We have not had internet for this period of time and STILL DON'T HAVE IT. I rang TpG they said the service is fine and should be working told me to do a hard reset. Still no internet and an engineer will call me within 24 hours. Ffs the modem has not been touched other than what ever the upgrade was. I will be cancelling and going elsewhere my wife and son need internet for uni. Completely incompetent

Shane

Hi @Geoffgillam67 ,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate the account and confirm that our Engineering Team identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

This has been raised to NBN Co. and the will dispatch NBN Technician tomorrow to check the connection. Further updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

We will chase this with our Engineering Team to prioritise this case, we apologise fora ny inconvenience.

Regards,

@Geoffgillam67 wrote: