I want to set up my Netgear Nighthawk AC3200 R8000, I just had NBN HFC installed at home and cannot connect it to the internet.
"No Internet Connection" is the issue.
I have called Netgear Support and after an hour with them they say it appears to be an issue with TPG.
I am NOT very good at this stuff, I need step by step guidence please (sorry).
You need to set your TPG username and password in router.
Specify an Internet Connection That Uses a Login
To view or change the basic Internet setup:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select Internet tab (as seen in your picture).
5. In the Does your Internet connection require a login? section of the screen, select the
Yes radio button.
The screen adjusts.
6. In the Internet Service Provider list, select the encapsulation method: PPPoE
7. In the Login field, enter the login name your ISP gave you.
8. In the Password field, type the password that you use to log in to your Internet service.
9. If your ISP requires a service name, type it in the Service Name (if Required) field.
10. In the Connection Mode list, select Always On,
Dial on Demand, or Manually Connect.
11. To change the number of minutes until the Internet login times out, in the Idle Timeout (In
minutes) field, type the number of minutes.
This is how long the router keeps the Internet connection active when no one on the
network is using the Internet connection. A value of 0 (zero) means never log out.
12. Select an Internet IP Address radio button:
• Get Dynamically from ISP. Your ISP uses DHCP to assign your IP address. Your ISP
automatically assigns these addresses.
13. Select a Domain Name Server (DNS) Address radio button:
• Get Automatically from ISP. Your ISP uses DHCP to assign your DNS servers. Your
ISP automatically assigns this address.
14. Select a Router MAC Address radio button:
• Use Default Address. Use the default MAC address.
15. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
16. Click the Test button to test your Internet connection.