Network Printer

SOLVED Go to solution
Kavish
Level 2

I have EPSON Stylus TX550W wireless printer. How shall I connect it to my network? Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kavish
Level 2

Hi,

Thank you very much for the 'you tube link'. It came me idea how to connect my printer to the wireless router.

I followed the instructions and connected my printer thro' wireless successfully and printed some test pages.

Thanks once again for your help.

regards,

Kavish

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rica_R

Hi @Kavish,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details, but failed to find a match.

Connecting your wireless printer is almost the same as connecting your Mobile Phones.

Were you able to check if your Epson printer if it can detect the WiFi network of your modem?

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to pull up the account.

How to send a PM? Click Here.

Kavish
Level 2

Hi Jhoey,

My Epson printer identified my network (SSID) and the wifi light is ON in the printer but I am not able to print from my laptop. The printer is connected via USB port. Do I need to remove the connection and disconnect virtually from the USB port from my laptop?

regards,

Kavish

orbistat
Level 8

Hi @Kavish The best way to connect your EPSON TX550W to your network is to use it's Ethernet port, by connecting it directly to your router, this then makes it a true networked printer and will be the most reliable connection available, on your laptop go to add printer and it should appear in the list after selecting the network printer option in the setup wizard.

BasilDV

Hi @Kavish,

You may try the setup that was given by @orbistat.

We've also done some research with some guides on how to set up your Epson printer wirelessly to your network.

Note: We will not be liable to the guide link that we will provide as it is not from our official TPG website. It's still your own discretion if you will use this as a guide or not.

Here's the YouTube link which was created to guide customers on how to set up their Epson printer to their Wireless network.

You still have the option to contact the Technical support of Epson to guide you further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Kavish
Level 2

Hi,

Thank you very much for the 'you tube link'. It came me idea how to connect my printer to the wireless router.

I followed the instructions and connected my printer thro' wireless successfully and printed some test pages.

Thanks once again for your help.

regards,

Kavish