TPG Community

Get online support

Network continiously disconnected

Ndquyen1239
Level 3

My network has been disconnected randomly for 3-4 mins twice to 4 times a day.

Called Technical support several times, also received a message on my phone that the problem has been solved and the ticket issue is now closed.

They simply did nothing but keep saying the problem was solved while it's not.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Ndquyen1239

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and it shows that the connection has been stable.

Keep observing your connection and let us know if the issue recur.

BasilDV

Ndquyen1239
Level 3

Will you be able to check how many times the internet has dropped since 23rd Aug?

It is not stable at all. By the time I'm sitting here replying to your message, the line has just dropped few mins ago.

Very annoying as not only do I keep being disconnected from my zoom meeting, but also you saying that the network is now stable and the problem is now fixed, well it's not.

Shane

Thanks for the additional details, @Ndquyen1239.

I ran an initial test to the service I noticed a dropout on the modem/router's connection to our network.

Please drop me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will you be able to check how many times the internet has dropped since 23rd Aug?

It is not stable at all. By the time I'm sitting here replying to your message, the line has just dropped few mins ago.

Very annoying as not only do I keep being disconnected from my zoom meeting, but also you saying that the network is now stable and the problem is now fixed, well it's not.