I have been with TPG for yonks.
I just feel that the new NBN pricing is a little slight of hand, why:
Currently paying $79.99 - 25mbit (with free phone calls)
My new plan is NBN50 $69.99 50mbits extra $10 for the phone service I got for free.
Net saving NIL, Zilch, Zero, None.
I don't use the house phone, but it is still not 100% transperent.
TPG Luv ya
Not exactly correct.
1. Upgrade from nbn 25 to nbn 50 at no upgrade fee
2. Get nbn50 with typical evening speed of 42mbps ( between 7 pm and 11pm)
3. Almost double the typical evening speed of nbn25 plan ( your old plan)
4. Pay $69 per month with phone line
5. Unlimited AU calls is purely optional for $10 in your case not applicable since you don’t make calls
So I believe you are way better off on speed and price.
Tpg was the first provider to sell nbn50 at same price as nbn25 tier!
Welcome to TPG Community!
I checked the account and was able to detect that the modem has been connected for more than 2 days now. It seems stable after the issues that we encountered. Should you require any assistance, please let us know.