TPG Community

Get online support

No DSL sync on FTTC box

SOLVED Go to solution
jasonl283
Level 3

Hi, 

As per topic, the line sync was unstable today starting from 7am and then the DSL sync completely dropped out at around 9am and has never turned on. I've tried rebooting the devices and the times where I manage to get a line sync the DSL light still does not turn on. 

No planned maintenance but over 13hr downtime is a concern. 

Recently, I've had issues with constant drop outs which was somewhat looked into https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Daily-Dropouts/td-p/92212. After that (1-2 dropouts) a day but it automatically connects itself which is somewhat manageable. 

What is causing these network outages? 

- EDITED - So apparently, if there is no DSL light NBNCo suggests to call support and that is what i did this morning. TPG Ticket #11492836 has been opened.
- Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jasonl283
Level 3

The issue has been resolved. DSL & Line link has been stable thus far. 
NBNCo replaced the faulty lines and hopefully resolves my daily dropouts as well. 

Thanks Team!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @jasonl283

It does show based on the recent update on your account that the issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

Please ensure to leave the modem connected and turned on. 

Updates will be provided via SMS or phone call. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

jasonl283
Level 3

The issue has been resolved. DSL & Line link has been stable thus far. 
NBNCo replaced the faulty lines and hopefully resolves my daily dropouts as well. 

Thanks Team!

Ahra_G

Hi @jasonl283

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved! 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app 

Regards,

Ahra_G