TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Connection

Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi TPG team, I need the proper support from TPG for my Internet connection. Technican men came over but he was unable to fix the issue I called and messaged TPG to find the next steps with call back promise from staffs but no one give an update and still no Internet for more than a week already??? I need urgent assistance!!!
15 REPLIES 15
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

The notes from when our Tech went out indicate our tech has proven the service at your MDF, and advised the fault is with your internal cabling. You will need to contact a licensed cabler to investigate your internal cabling issue. The technician must have a valid Open registration with an ACMA authorised registrar.

If you have a building manager or landlord I would recommend you contact them first.

Regards,

Karl

Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi,
I have talked to building manager. He proved that if Internet cabling is broken or issue, the whole building or at least whole floor with other units gonna have the same situation! It cant happen only to my unit??? I think it is understandable! I need the solution for that! I am not the one install the cable but if it is broken how come we have to responsible for that?? Can you please give the solution!
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

I'm sorry to hear your building manager was unable to help you. If your building manager is unable to help, you will need to arrange your own cabler. Our TPG Technician has proven this is an issue with your internal wiring. The Internal wiring is your responsibility to resolve.

Regards,

Karl

Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi,
I dont understand that as when we apply for installation we were not asked for this but now if it is broken it becomes our responsibility? I will suggest can you arrange another technican ( very experienced one please) come over, I will book appointment with building manager to come with technican to have a look. As I am just customer I dont know about this and now both sides blaming responsibility on each other ?!! I paid for the Internet but now I dont have Internet and have to resolve the problem by myself? Can you please advice!
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

I have requested for our Helpdesk to give you a call, to go through what steps you will need to take to resolve your internal wiring issue.

Regards,

Karl

Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi Karl,
I will wait for your call! Please call as promise, yesterday I called TpG after technican left and the representative told me they will call me back but till now still no response! I am very tired everyday have to keep calling or message from many sides.
Thanks!
Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi Karl,
Again I have to follow up! Your helpdesk called me and promise to send me the technican report with the follow up call but till now i havent received anything?? How many times I have to keep doing that?
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

Your requested Tech report should be sent out in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Regards,

Karl