TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN INTERNET and Phone connection

ththptyltd2020
Level 2
I paid for my installation since 4th of April. Now a month after the payment, I still received no service both NBN internet and phone service. The last contact with TPG was 29th of May. It was with the technical who confirmed that there is no NBN signal to my premise. Since then, no contact no update. I was on the online chat since yesterday. I received no response.
Very disappointed
6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @ththptyltd2020 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

ththptyltd2020
Level 2
Hi KarlB,
How do I PM you?
I could not see PM function in this.
By the way my CID is 6787764
KarlB

Hi @ththptyltd2020 

Having a look at your account now. I'll get back to you shortly.

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @ththptyltd2020 

From what I can see your NBN order has been held for an NBN Network Shortfall. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and contact you back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

ththptyltd2020
Level 2
Hi KarlB,
I am very concerned about the network shortfall. Many of TPG customers who has Network Shortfall end up waited for months or some cases in year. I want to know what my options are. What is the waiting time until I can have the connection? If it is too long. Can I cancel the installation? If I can, will I get my money back.
KarlB

Hi @ththptyltd2020 

The Provisioning Team would be the best people to answer your questions, when they give you a callback later on today.

Regards,

Karl