TPG Community

Get online support

Will be looking to cancel asap

SOLVED Go to solution
Jamduff92
Level 2
Waiting days for internet to be connected. Tried calling and been on the online chat multiple times, never given a straight answer and keep getting transferred to a ‘case manager’. After waiting 1hr 30min while be transferred only to have the TPG staff member close the chat before saying anything is absolutely disgusting. Money has been taken out of my account for a service I am still waiting for!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tanishpc
Level 2
Hi David,
At last a got some one in the help desk, she arranged NBN technician to have a look at FTTN connection, today morning he came. Now internet works. Speed is well below the superfast plan, I will downgrade it to medium NBN 50 , as the maximum speed attained is below because of the distance from the node.
Although there was frustration and stress for couple of days, the good thing is it's working.
I wanted to thank Rachel at call centre who took time to call me back and arrange everything.
Thanks to the team.👏

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
David_M

Hi @Jamduff92 

Let me see if there is there anything i can assist you with.

You can post here or PM(Private Message) me for a private discussion about your service.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble-shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Kind regards,
David_M

Jamduff92
Level 2
The internet light is not on, I received a message a week or so ago that my connection was active so it should be on. 2 days ago I was told it had been disconnected and that it would take up to 2 days to reconnect it. I need this for work purposes and no one it seems to know the issue.
David_M

Hi @Jamduff92 

I could see some notes on your open fault ticket. Its a bit complex for me to action.

I have bumped your fault ticket up the chain to some senior engineers and someone shoudl call you ASAP.

Regards,

David_M

Jamduff92
Level 2
Hi,
Been waiting all day for a response. Still no call
Jamduff92
Level 2
Internet is now connected. Thank you. I understand the covid situation but it was getting ridiculous. No one ever called me but I have the green light and now online. Can someone please confirm with me the billing period will be from today?
Thanks
James
tanishpc
Level 2
Hi jamduff
Same scenario with myself.
waiting for the service to happen.
Thinking of cancellation as well.
really frustrated
David_M

hi @tanishpc 

Send me a PM with your details and i will look into it.

Thanks,

David_M

David_M

Hi @tanishpc 

I have escalated a fault ticket to our engineers for a quicker resolution to your NBN-FTTN 100/40 service.

I have PMed you your fault reference number.

thanks,

tanishpc
Level 2
Hi David,
At last a got some one in the help desk, she arranged NBN technician to have a look at FTTN connection, today morning he came. Now internet works. Speed is well below the superfast plan, I will downgrade it to medium NBN 50 , as the maximum speed attained is below because of the distance from the node.
Although there was frustration and stress for couple of days, the good thing is it's working.
I wanted to thank Rachel at call centre who took time to call me back and arrange everything.
Thanks to the team.👏