TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN Internet connection - Downstream light flashing

SOLVED Go to solution
Rowena_SW
Level 2
Hi, my internet went out so I checked NBN outages and TPG outages (none), then unplugged my router and did a hard reset of my NBN box. Seemed to have a lot of updates as multiple blue lights flashed when reset. First NBN box when to Power light solid green, while Downstream is flashing, and Upstream and Online lights are off.

I hard reset the NBN box again just in case: no change.

I plugged the router back in to see what happened, and now NBN box is going through a cycle of blue lights flashing for updates, all lights off, all lights flashing, and then power light on and downstream light flashing, other lights off.

No internet.

Is there anything else I can do while tech support is closed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @Rowena_SW

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We'll conduct the necessary tests to determine as to where the issue is coming from. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @Rowena_SW

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We'll conduct the necessary tests to determine as to where the issue is coming from. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Rowena_SW
Level 2
Thank you! Weirdly, it’s all fixed now: could this be because the updates just took a long time for the NBN box and TPG router to sort out?
Angeli

Hi @Rowena_SW

Glad it worked now though not sure about the devices update since we didn't conduct a remote testing. Enjoy the holiday season! Smiley Happy 

Regards, 

Angeli