TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN connection since 9:30pm Magill SA

SOLVED Go to solution
adslikui
Level 3

My internet connection dropped out around 9:30pm tonight, have turned modem and router off and on again but lights are still flashing and not connecting to the NBN. NBN Co is reporting no faults for this address so need TPG to follow it up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @adslikui

We can confirm that the service is back and working within specification.

We checked what happened with your service and learned that it was affected by an unplanned NBN network outage due to a local power outage. 

For any connection issues, we advise customers to check if their service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting.

Check this article:

Have a good day!

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
adslikui
Level 3

Back up again 11:55pm

BasilDV

Hi @adslikui

We can confirm that the service is back and working within specification.

We checked what happened with your service and learned that it was affected by an unplanned NBN network outage due to a local power outage. 

For any connection issues, we advise customers to check if their service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting.

Check this article:

Have a good day!

BasilDV

adslikui
Level 3

Thanks Basil. As per my original message, I had checked on the NBN site for outages for my address and none were reported. A temporary power outage is probably too minor for it to register on their recording system.