No NBN

yafei253699
Level 2
Why should such a network charge people like people?

In a week, the network is often disconnected and almost impossible to use.

In this case, telephone notification, mail notification

The problem has become more serious and longer disconnected.

In this way, the network also requires us to continue to pay.

Obviously we didn't enjoy the service, and no one solved the problem.
14 REPLIES 14
Joseph_D

@yafei253699 I'm sorry to read about your NBN HFC connection that is unstable. Our technical team is coordinating with NBN in order to provide a  solution. I would suggest you ask about the downtime and adjustment with them after the issue is fixed. Our Technical Escalations team are working to have this resolved asap. They will contact you directly to provide the latest info.

yafei253699
Level 2
Now that the network is disconnected, how long does it take to solve the problem?

Regardless of the morning and evening, the network will be disconnected, the disconnection time is very long, the number of times is many, how long can it be repaired?
yafei253699
Level 2
So why do we need to pay to buy a service that cannot be used?
Will

Hi @yafei253699 

As mentioned previously, our Engineering Team has already raised this case to NBNCo. The last update from NBNCo was posted yesterday advising us that there's an NBN Network fault affecting your connection. There's no provided Estimated Time of Restoration (ETR) yet, but as soon as we know more, the assigned  Engineer to your case will contact you about it.

I can only imagine how frustrating this entire ordeal is for you, but bear with us further while we work this out with NBNCo.

Regards,

yafei253699
Level 2
I didn't receive a call from the engineering staff today, but when I called back, the other party told me that the network is normal now, so there is no way.

However, every time there is a problem with the network, I can't reach any staff, so my network problem has not been solved.
Shane

Hi @yafei253699,

Based on the log on file this issue has been raised to NBN Co. and we're still awaiting for their feedback. Updates will be provided when it's available.

Our Engineers tried to contact you earlier today using the contact number on file unfortunately no avail. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

yafei253699
Level 2
I have a reply, but now the network is not disconnected, so the staff said that they could not help.
yafei253699
Level 2
There is no internet now, but the phone can't find anyone. What should I do?
Shane

Hi @yafei253699,

We will arrange another call from one of our Engineers. Please PM us your best contact number and preferred time today also confirm your Username/Customer ID and the address on file.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,