TPG Community

Get online support

No TPG service on phone

Bobba228
Level 2

Hi There this is an ongoing problem going back to 2020 on my phones ,started with internet service going off ,told by operator to reboot phone ,works for awhile than gone again done all the checks ,tried SIM in 2 different phones still no good , luckily I have a phone service with another provider works perfect ALL the time with any of  my phones .

Latest issue  today anyone rings me goes straight to Voice mail ,phones show No Network service

Is the SIM a problem ??

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Bobba228

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that may help resolve this issue.

If you are still not able to use the service, please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Mobile team.

BasilDV

Shane

Hey, @Bobba228

Just checking this thread, should you require assistance if so please send us your account details so we can proceed with initial asssesment and investigation.

Regards,

Hi There this is an ongoing problem going back to 2020 on my phones ,started with internet service going off ,told by operator to reboot phone ,works for awhile than gone again done all the checks ,tried SIM in 2 different phones still no good , luckily I have a phone service with another provider works perfect ALL the time with any of  my phones .

Latest issue  today anyone rings me goes straight to Voice mail ,phones show No Network service

Is the SIM a problem ??