No dsl light

Larapro
Level 2
I have been on hold for the last hour and a half to you guys as my internet has dropped out for no reason I have done the basics turned it off, unplugged the dsl cable and plugged it back in. Checked my address for an outage which there isn’t one. I am currently working from home and I work for an essential company. I thought calling might get me though a little quicker as I have patients that are relying on the medication I have to organise to send out to the hospitals for them. If you could get back to me ASAP or answer the phone that would be great
10 REPLIES 10
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

Larapro
Level 2
Messaged
JayeshP9

Hi Larapro,

I need some information to asess your no sync issue.

where modem is connected?

how's socket  and cable condition?

how many socket you have in house?

which light are ON for router?

make sure socket is connected to DSL port of router.

regards

JayeshP9.

Larapro
Level 2
The cable condition is new. Got it with the router. The condition of the socket is fine will attach photo. We only have the one socket in the house. And the lights on the modem I have attached a photo
Larapro
Level 2
Any help?
Larapro
Level 2
Did the information below help?
JayeshP9

Hi Larapro,

Good morning, Now your service is up and running. Sync speed is also passing based on your plan. 

regards

JayshP9.

Larapro
Level 2
Yes it is working and what do you mean about sync speed?
JayeshP9

Hi Larapro,

TPG provide  differnt plan, customer choose their plan  based on their requirement, Your plan is nbn50 so based on that  speed is 50 Mbps for download and 20 Mbps for upload. Sync speed is actually unit which measure speed of  internet connection. FYI  I have also noted that if you want to upgrade plan then nbn 100  speed is also available for you FTTN connection, not all FTTN customer can get this nbn100 speed due to distance from node but your house is closer to node so nbn100 speed is avaialable.

I hope this information can help.

regards

JayeshP9.