TPG Community

Get online support

No home phone signal but Internet works

stalegoon
Level 2

Hi There,

Recently I have got a standard ADSL2+ unlimited bundle. I have 2 other people that work here during the day. We all are in google suite all day and emailing, never watching videos or downloading larger than normal files. 

Our internet speeds fluctuate between 13 mb/s and 1.2mb/s!

What can I do to ensure that the speed constantly stays up around the teens. 

We need the constant speed because sometimes it is unbearable. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @stalegoon,

Welcome to the Community!

Please send us a private message with your customer ID or username so we can take a look at your account and check what is causing the issue.

We'll wait for your private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Thanks for your PM, @stalegoon.

We'd like to check what can be done to resolve this issue, however we are still unable to check the status of the service as there's no account information indicated in your message.

If you are not aware of your account username or customer ID, please send us another PM with the mobile number or phone number linked to the account instead. Thank you.

stalegoon
Level 2

Morning,

My customer ID is *****. I will say that my experience with TPG has been anything but pleasant. If you look at my case history you will see what I have been put through and the time it actually took to get the service running. 

Now that it is running we have 3 laptops connected to the router and the internet is slow at the best of times.

How can we movie forward? 

Erika

Hi @stalegoon

For security purposes, we've editted your post with your Customer ID. Please avoid posting personal details such as your username or mobile number as they may compromise your account security. 

I've mananged to ran remote tests on the line and the results does not show a clear conclusion that there's a fault on the line outside. 

Hence, I'd like to arrange a call from one of our techncians to do real time testing with you. This would help us isolate this issue to eliminate any possible equipment, Wi-Fi limitation and bandwidth sharing issue.  

Please let us know your best contact time and number via PM and we'll arrange this for you. 

For your reference on how to send a PM, you may view this post.

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @stalegoon

Hope your doing well. 

I'd like to see if there's any changes on your connection? If not, please PM us your contact details and we'll arrange the call from one of our techncians. 

Erika

Hi @stalegoon

Got your details via PM! Thanks for that. I've now arranged a call today from one of our technicians between 5:00pm - 6:00pm. We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue. If this time is not suitable, please let us know and we'll have this rearrange for you. 

Cheers, 

stalegoon
Level 2

I won't be in then. Tomorrow from 8am is ideal. 

Erika

Hi @stalegoon

I've now rearrange the call tomorrow Thursday, 10 May between 8:00am - 9:00am. 

Please let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers,