TPG Community

Get online support

No internet ADSL 2+ in Dee Why, NSW

SOLVED Go to solution
028387xxxx
Level 2

Hello TPG Team,
My username is xxxxx and I am customer of TPG ADSL 2+ broadband from last 2 years. My internet is not working from last two days. The wlan light is flashing along with the main power line but the ADSL and the internet light is not. The laptop and the phone does gets connected to the internet but the message says no internet access. Could you please try to solve the issue for us ASAP as we need the internet for some work and business purposes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @028387xxxx, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and provided the schedule for the technician visit.

The Team is closely monitoring the case and will be in touch via SMS or a phone call to provide additional updates.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @028387xxxx,

Welcome to the Community!

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

We have already made a follow up and the case engineer will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the progression of the case.

We'll closely monitor the account and revert to you as soon as new updates become available.

Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @028387xxxx, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and provided the schedule for the technician visit.

The Team is closely monitoring the case and will be in touch via SMS or a phone call to provide additional updates.