TPG Community

Get online support

No internet and adsl light

dondee0406
Level 2
Hi,

Since last night we do not have internet connection, i noticed that internet and adsl have no lights. Tried isolating the problem by connecting directly via LAN, but still no internet. Pls do help
10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @dondee0406,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that you've been in contact with our Tech team.

The case was escalated to our Engineering team as they've detected an evident line fault which caused the issue. Our Engineering team has raised the issue with Telstra and we were advised that their technician will look into your service On or before the 17th of February 20129. Your attendance is not required.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

dondee0406
Level 2

Hi, 

Can we expedite the resolution please? It has been 7 days of not having internet, and this really affects my job as I am working from home. Someone called me that it will be fixed last Monday and Tuesday but still it is not.

Riezl

Hi @dondee0406, we can see that your issue has been lodged to Telstra, who has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 17/Feb/2019.

We'll chase the matter with our Engineering Team to fast track the resolution.

You will be contacted by the case engineer via SMS or a phone call as soon as a new update becomes available.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

dondee0406
Level 2
Is there any update on this pls? An engineer who said he was from TPG went here this morning so we assume he will fix it but after few minutes he just left and the issue is still not fix. We are expecting this to be fix by today or tomorrow as promised. As this is affecting my job as I am working from home as I am pregnant and cannt do much physcial activities.
BasilDV

Hi @dondee0406,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

I've checked the account and our Engineering team is still waiting for the report of the Telstra technician that came to your premises this morning.

Our Engineering team is monitoring the account and will be in touch once an update is available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

dondee0406
Level 2
Is there any update on this please?
It is near 11 days that we do not have internet. And I really need to work from home tom, I cannot afford to do any more commute in my health condition. As promised this will be fixed by 17 Feb. The Telstra Engineer went here yesterday and said he will be fixing it but still to no avail. This is taking tooo much time already let us know if you can still give the service that we need or we can just need to change service provider.
Shane

Hi @dondee0406,

Based on the latest log in the escalated fault, our Engineering Team is still waiting for the job completion scheduled today advised by Telstra. We will chase this up with them and request for immediate feedback within the day.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

dondee0406
Level 2

Hi,

Any updates on this please?

dondee0406
Level 2
Is there any update on this pls? Half day passed already and it seems we are not seeing any resolution on this matter, no engineer went today or yesterday to follow up any fixing. We are waiting for sooo long and it affects my work from home job and currently using my mobile data on my own expense since you do not provide any temporary internet donggle. My guess is this will still not be fixed today and we just keep on following up until we get tired.