TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

teddychan
Level 2

Hi Team,

My place has lost internet connection since yesterday afternoon.  Rang Support and scheduled a call back this morning but no one called.

Did a bit of troubleshooting myself last night.  Check the NBN modem only got the power light solid, the link symbol blinks and the rest are off.  Also some ticking noise which I believe it was trying to get line.

Looked into NBN Status page in the afternoon it states that no outage in our area.  Somehow at night, it shows my address isn't connected to NBN service.  Checked again this morning and it says no outage found.

Did a restart of the modem as well as my router but the issue still the same.

By any chance someone here can assist me further?  Thanks.

Regards,

Teddy

4 REPLIES 4
teddychan
Level 2

Just had another look at NBN Status and Outages page and it states that my address is not connected to the nbn network.  

May I ask if there is someone I can DM that I can provide my details for further assistance?  Thanks.

Regards,

Teddy

Aubrey

Hi @teddychan, please send us a private message with your account details and we'll look into your connection.

teddychan
Level 2

Hi @Aubrey,

All good now.  Did a service test last night and got an sms saying a techie from wholesale is booked and scheluded this morning.  

The techie came and did something to the cable box outside the house and replaced the NBN modem.  All up and running now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Teddy

Ahra_G

We're glad to know that your service is now up and running, @teddychan! If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.