TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
jane37445
Level 2
Hi,

There's no internet connection for several days. Please help this out.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
legcat
Level 4

Hi @jane37445

The Internet LED on your modem is not lit up.

This tells us that your modem may not be configured. Did you press the reset pin on your modem? maybe that's why.

This should be an easy fix.

1. just open a web browser
  2. go to 192.168.1.1
  3. login with your modem credentials
  4. setup connection to PPPoE and enter your TPG username and Password

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
legcat
Level 4

Hi @jane37445

The Internet LED on your modem is not lit up.

This tells us that your modem may not be configured. Did you press the reset pin on your modem? maybe that's why.

This should be an easy fix.

1. just open a web browser
  2. go to 192.168.1.1
  3. login with your modem credentials
  4. setup connection to PPPoE and enter your TPG username and Password
jane37445
Level 2
Thank you but I can't open the page!
jane37445
Level 2
Is there any other way to reach the website?
Rica_R

Hi @jane37445,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to hear about your connection issue, we'll be glad to help in resolving this issue for you. 

If you are not able to connect to the Modem Page as advised by @legcat. May we know if your devices are connected to the wifi network? If not, try to look for the WiFi Network that starts with WIFI XXXX. Password are located at the back of your modem. Let us know how it goes, thanks. 

jane37445
Level 2
Yes, my device can be connected to the wifi called TP-LINK_(...) but it doesn't work anyway. I can only get the signal.
Rica_R

Is there any other WiFi Network available aside from the TP Link? Moreover, I'd like to arrange a call back from our Technical Team to help and assist you on setting up your modem. Can you please PM us your preferred time and number for the call back?  

amiroarojas
Level 2
Hi. I haven’t internet.
Shane

Hi @amiroarojas,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having no connection with your service. We are able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test.

The test result shows a possible line fault causing the service not to work. Our Email Support Team also received your complain with the same issue.

We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for real time testing, feel free to PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

In case you need a reference.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

krisboz1
Level 2

Still waiting for my landline and adsl 2 to work.its been since Wednesday.area code.3044.Nor Bloody Happy and waiting long time to tech support get your act together.
kris_xxxxs@hxxx.com