TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

ngaylard
Level 2

I have only recently switched to TPG and the NBN. During the storms in Perth last Tuesday 25th February I lost my broadband. I have been messaged today saying that the earliest a technician can be with me is the 25th March! 

Is that typical of TPG customer service and if so do they compensate for being unable to provide the service I am paying for? It is frustrating as I work from home quite a bit and now am having to pay excess charges on my mobile due to hotspoting. 

Alternatively is there a way to get them to fast track dealing with my problem?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ngaylard,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Your concern has been raised to NBN Co. and we have managed to reschedule the technician appointment from Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to Tuesday, 10 March 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

You will receive further updates via SMS or phone call from our Engineering Team.