TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

samsam120
Level 2
I have no internet connection since yesterday storm in NSW. Called and logged the fault 11104554 with TPG and was advised it’s escalated to engineering. No update since then. Called TPG this morning and was on the queue for almost 30mins the. Got disconnected! Can someone in TPG provide an update here?!!
4 REPLIES 4
samsam120
Level 2
Still have not hear from the technician..TPG please expedite this I cannot work from home without the internet.
emptyoz5
Level 2
I too have not had internet since the storm yesterday afternoon.
I have also logged a fault, 11104535, and have not heard anything!
samsam120
Level 2
I just called TPG again and was advised they have booked a NBN technician to come by tomorrow afternoon. I can’t believe their lead time in responding to internet outage considering most people are working from home and dependent on internet. TPG and NBN Co there is certainly much room for improvement.
Ahra_G

Hi @samsam120

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Recent update on the lodged fault indicated that an appointment was booked today, 06 January 2021.

Technician has replaced the DPU which is causing the issue. We can now detect that the internet is now up and running. 

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thanks!