TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

xionghong
Level 2

Hi. Internet connection was cutting out since last year, but 3 days ago the internet just went down, havent had internet connection for 3 days. I've tried the DNS settings but didn't work for me. could you please check what is going on? thank!

4 REPLIES 4
xionghong
Level 2

The DSL light is blinking, and no light for internet

Shane

Hi @xionghong,

One of our Engineers contacted you earlier today unfortunately you're not at home. Let us know your best contact time tomorrow and we'll have them contact you to do further test and investigation.

Regards,

xionghong
Level 2

Hi Shane, I have phoned the technicians from TPG today, and he tried to book me an appointment with an engineer for next tuesday, but the internet came back on suddenly after 5 mins of the call, may I know what the problem is incase if we get this again we have a rough idea of what is going on?  Thank!

Shane

Hi @xionghong,

Based on our Engineering Team's finding they detected a possible line fault causing intermittent connection to the service and they will need to book an NBN Technician to check the actual line. Further updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,