No internet light

phandinhminhduc
Level 2

Hi,

Last week, I connected the devices received after being told it was available to our house but got flashing lights on the NCD so I called the TPG and they arranged the NBN technician to have a look.

After the NBN technician came yesterday and fixed the line outside of the house, then I have 4 solid lights on the NCD but no internet light on the wifi modem (Model: Archer 1600V).  He advised me NBN modem is working now so you have to contact your service provider to get the internet light working.

Tried a few calls yesterday with TPG's technician and we both did all the test as possible and in the end, he said I have to turn on all the NCD and wifi modem and wait for NBN to activate my service but they didn't know what exact date?

At this point in time, I have no internet and no idea when the issue is going to be fixed. 

12 REPLIES 12
Riezl

Hi @phandinhminhduc,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We had a look at your account and we can see that the activation of the service is still in progress. Are you able to double check if the equipment is properly connected?

Here's a link that can guide you: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

If you got the right set up, please let us know so we can investigate why the service is not yet activated. Thank you.

phandinhminhduc
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

Thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure that I got the right setup as double-check with the TPG's technician on the phone. 

Riezl

Thanks, @phandinhminhduc. We are coordinating this matter to our Provisioning Team and a case manager will contact you to discuss the progression of the case.

Riezl

Hi @phandinhminhduc, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

They have raised the matter to NBN Co. and they have also requested a modem replacement. Further updates will be provided by the case manager as soon as it becomes available.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.

phandinhminhduc
Level 2

Hi @Riezl, any update on my NBN installation? I was advised by the case manager on last weekend that TPG will contact NBN and investigate on this matter but I haven't received any news yet.

Shane

Hi @phandinhminhduc,

Thanks for getting back to us. We will chase this with our Provisioning Team and request for urgent feedback tomorrow to provide you an update on the ongoing NBN installation. We'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @phandinhminhduc,

One of our Provisioning Case Manager attempted to contact you earlier today to provide the update on this ongoing NBN installation unfortunately no avail. If you have available time you may contact them directly 1300023575.

Cheers!

phandinhminhduc
Level 2

Hi @Shane, once again the case manager advised to give me an updated after 24-48 hours about booking one of the NBN technicians to visit but now is more than 4 days since last phone call.

Could you able to give me an updated on the above situation. 

Thank you

Shane

Hi @phandinhminhduc,

We chased this to our NBN Provisioning Team. Please expect a call from one of our Case Manager between 4-5PM AEDST. Make sure to keep your mobile phone available for the call. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!