TPG Community

Get online support

No internet or phone line connection

Dorea123
Level 2
Second day with no line or internet. There is no NBN as far as I know installed. I am paying on behalf of my grandparents for TPG. So this is my grandparents line- worried as they cannot call emergency services etc especially through this tough time. Not sure what to do as I can’t get through to anyone to solve the problem.
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Dorea123

Welcome to the Community!

For customers experiencing any issues with their ADSL service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the ADSL network.

Customer may visit our Service status page for the updates in regards to NBN or ADSL outage.

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/problems_connect_internet.php

In your case, we've detected a fault within the copper network and escalated it to our Engineering team for further investigation. An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once an update becomes available.

BasilDV

Dorea123
Level 2
Ok thank you! Hopefully hear from technician by today