No internet service

ramosfa6
Level 2
Hi

I depend on text service to sort out this issue due to the fact that I'm Deaf.
Once again my internet service went on a vacation without notification.
Its very disconcerting for everyone, those that depend on the service providers and those servicing the service providers. Unfortunately one cannot exclude the fact that the internet service is has become a need like electricity, otherwise multimillion dollar companies such as yourselves and those that depend on your services wouldn't exist.
Therefore, my need of internet is of no difference to the majority of the citizens on this country i.e., work, appointments, studies, due schedules and so forth.
Been Deaf makes your life, customer service, complicated. Monetheless, I still get similar run e.g., emails, twitter and here around as those who can talk on the phone. With a difference people like me depend on technology to be independent, such as., having zoom classes with auslan interpreters or text you guys.

Its been quite a few times this year. To TPG creadit (which I've been with for 8 years +-) and its staff; I've had very little issues; but resolved promptly. Cannot say the same about it year, its been great on the nervous system.
Can you please resolve this issue asap, for its my dependency. For I've been without internet for over, let's say @least 24 hours.

Kind regards
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @ramosfa6

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV