TPG Community

Get online support

No internet since Monday

KazK
Level 2
My internet isnt working for 4 days, since a storm in Sydney. The nbn box has a red light that clicks. After waiting 40 mins and having tech support promise they'll get it fixed, I've had nothing! Not even an eta. I work from home and need my internet! Has this happened to anyone else?
5 REPLIES 5
sihebenstreit
Level 2

Yes mine started on Tuesday - but like you not a word from TPG. I also work from home.

Budz_1
Level 2
My Internet has been down since Tuesday 20/2, but I'm not on Sydney. No DSL or Internet light on my modem.
Rang 4 times, 3 times told I would get a call back from the automated answering service, never got it. One time I did speak to them, they said they escalated my case to nbn Co and would hear from them in 24 hours. It's been over 50 hours and have heard nothing. I'm currently on hold with tpg for 40 minutes, still waiting.
Reading thru all the posts it seems there's lots of issues but on their website there's only 3 outages.
May have to go to TIO!
Aubrey

Hi @KazK, @sihebenstreit, @Budz_1, we're keen to look into these tickets and get updates for you. 

Send in your details via private message and we can go from there. 

sihebenstreit
Level 2

Hi Aubrey,

It is sorted now - NBN reset I think - which solved the problem.

Aubrey

Awesome! Glad to hear that you're now back online.