TPG Community

Get online support

No internet tarneit vic may 2021

moazzam
Level 2
Hi, my neighbours are ok but my connection has red light on optical link since morning. I called three times and got appointment from tech to come and check on 1st June which is a week away.
That is too far. In this covid time when we have to WFH and vpn to office. This is not acceptable. NBN can be blamed but very poor service.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @moazzam ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. I was able to locate the account and seen that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co.

This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. The initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner NBN. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards, 

@moazzam wrote:
Hi, my neighbours are ok but my connection has red light on optical link since morning. I called three times and got appointment from tech to come and check on 1st June which is a week away.
That is too far. In this covid time when we have to WFH and vpn to office. This is not acceptable. NBN can be blamed but very poor service.

moazzam
Level 2
Shane. I can understand but 7 days to fix a fault for a home during covid times in victoria. where internet is the necessity. Means if my phone data is done. I can't work, and not to mention home VoIP physical phone works provided by company on Data line. Doe not work on wifi or mobile hot spot. I am as many others are in deep waters. Where it's not our fault and nothing I can do to make it solve early. This is very frustrating.
Ahra_G

Hi @moazzam,

We truly understand the inconvenience this is causing you, specially nowadays that the internet is needed more than the usual.

We rely on NBN Co provide the services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe and scheduling. 

Recent update on your account indicated a tech visit is booked tomorrow, 31 May 2021 between 1PM-5PM. 

Should you have further concerns, you may respond to the SMS sent by the assigned Engineer or let us know here. 

Regards,

Ahra_G