No internet

SOLVED Go to solution
itachi46
Level 3
Hi, we have intermittent internet connection since 2 days ago. I checked TPG outages and NBN outages pages and no issues recorded. Can you please check.
Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Daisy_Dhen

Hi @itachi46

We can see that your connection is stable for almost 8hours now. Let us know if you're still having issues with your service. Thanks

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Shane

Hi @itachi46,

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, could you send us your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with the initial assessment and investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, we have intermittent internet connection since 2 days ago. I checked TPG outages and NBN outages pages and no issues recorded. Can you please check.
Thank you

itachi46
Level 3

Hi, thanks for replying.

Now internet is completely disconnected.

Daisy_Dhen

Hi @itachi46

I'm stepping in as Shane is already out of the office. 

Please edit your recent post as it contains your account details. Refrain from posting your info in public for security. 

I managed to check your account and we're detecting a possible issue on the line. I have escalated this matter to our engineering team for further investigation. Your case number us 12472634. 

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

itachi46
Level 3

Thanks Daisy.

I have editted the previous post, too. 

Daisy_Dhen

Hi @itachi46,

Our recent test shows the service quality has now improved. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

itachi46
Level 3
Still no internet. Please investigate. I have also called the 1300 number. Raymond said he's escalating this issue to the engineers. But I did not receive any email regarding this escalation
Daisy_Dhen

Hi @itachi46

We can see that your connection is stable for almost 8hours now. Let us know if you're still having issues with your service. Thanks

itachi46
Level 3

Hi Daisy,

Yes, internet is back on this morning. Hope all issues are resolved.

Thank you for your help and prompt replies

Daisy_Dhen

Glad to help. Enjoy the weekend!