Level 3
OK thanks
Riezl

You're welcome, @robertsonklan6.

robertsonklan6
Level 3
Back off again 😠
Riezl

Our Engineering Team is still monitoring this case and we have forwarded your message, @robertsonklan6.

You will be contacted by the case engineer within the day to discuss how this will progress. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Riezl

Hi @robertsonklan6, we can see that the issue has been lodged to NBN Co. who has booked a technician for Friday, 20 December 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to further investigate.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you once the final report is received from the technician.

Let us know should you have further queries.

robertsonklan6
Level 3
This is the first in hearing about it no one has sent a message letting me know this....
This is ridiculous!!!
Riezl

Our record shows that the case engineer tried to contact you yesterday, but to no avail. We'll make sure that your case will be monitored and you will be provided timely updates where possible.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

robertsonklan6
Level 3
I received a message today stating that nbn has informed them that I was not home today between 8 and 12 today and they have reschedule my appointment for Tuesday the 24th. I have been here the whole time waiting no one has turned up. I replied to the message but no one has replied. This has made me extremely annoyed.
Is this going to happening again on Tuesday. its been a week with limited use and now I have been told to wait another 4 days. I have already had to spend extra money on mobile data and now I have to wait another 4 days this will cost me more again. I have paid for a service that I have had limited access to for the last week and I'm now being forced to wait another 4 days. I'm frustrated and angry and disappointed with my service.
Shane

Hi @robertsonklan6,

The assigned Engineers handling this case tried to contact you earlier today to provide the details of the fault progress unfortunately no avail. We'd like to reschedule another call, please confirm your active contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

vikramjadhav
Level 2

Hi, my internet has been dead since 17/03/2020. I have tried all troubleshooting steps from the website,  but have had no success.  I am supposed to be working from home. So please help.  I tried calling TPG support but no one picked up after 1 and half hour of waiting.  Please help ASAP