No internet

39monfarville
Level 2
Hi,
Firstly no one is answering the phone when i phoned? Still on hold.
Secondly my wifi router is functioning but not picking up any internet at all. Can somone help with this issue? I checked the nbn in my area and nothing is wrong on there side.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @39monfarville,

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, we have identified a fault on the NBN network, thus an NBN technician has been booked to fix this.

39monfarville
Level 2
Can you please advise when the technition will be able to fix this issue? It has been 3 days now without internet or communication from tpg as i was advised i would be contacted by a technition within 24 to 48 hours when i called 3 days ago. Not to happy as i am a paying for somthing i can't use.
Riezl

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @39monfarville.

Your concern has been coordinated to NBN Co. and we can see that another technician has been booked to completely fix the fault on the network.

Further updates will be provided via SMS or phone call.