No internet

ytonline
Level 2

when you don't have the internet connection, they tell you to check on the website and download app to check connection, then hang up the phone! 

chengwah10
Level 2

I have difficulties accessing internet, inlcuding google.com.au, is the a current outages in Wishart - 4122 area?

dalegolby
Level 2
Hi all my internet has suddenly stopped working and on my Archer vr1600v when I go into Advanced -> System tools -> Diagnostics and run the check, it is failing on Network Connection Status Inspect (NCSI) with the prompt stating "Please configure your DNS manually"
Looking at the DNS settings under Network->LAN setting my primary DNS is set to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary is 0.0.0.0
If someone can assist that would be appreciated.
Gaurab162
Level 2
Internet light is on. I tried to off and on the riuter many times but still not working
Siriushunter
Level 2
I have lost my broadband connection since 8:00pm 15/09, it seems this is an Australian wide issue, any updates when this outrage could be resolved?
Mariniii
Level 2
First time here and customer of TPG
How long do these “ outages “ last for ?
Had no internet since 930 today
hkawnglabang
Level 2

About 4 years old TPLink white modem, no known outages, modem power recycled, unplugged power and phone cord for 5 minutes done. Still having problem. Can someone help and tell me if I need to reset modem?

All lights are green on the modem but internet is disconnected according to the modem interface. Please see the picture.

aileenhp
Level 2

Conway
Level 2

Internet has been down since around 9pm, any word or update on what's going on?

Looking at other recent posts, it seems to be happening all over Australia?

CKess
Level 2

I'm in the Hawkesbury area, same here. FTTC on and off for a bit, mostly off