TPG Community

Get online support

No mobile service waiting on verification urgent

Twisniowski
Level 2

Tried to activate esim yesterday. Never got through to final step as kept getting error message cannot port number you must install esim. Tried doing that got error message qr cannot be read. Tried uninstallling the esim and now left with no mobile service whatsoever. On phone to support for an hour at a friends house as I have no phone only to be told that verification can only be sent by sms... I have no phone! Was told to respond with this info to email sent and no response. Got my brother to ring up again on my behalf last night. After 45 minutes wait he was transferred to broadband support not mobile where he was told by the support team he must go back into the queue... waited another 45 minutes only to be told that the verification team had gone home and nothing can be done. If the phone was answered promptly when he first called maybe this wouldn't be an issue???? This morning still nothing from tpg and I have no access to bank serivices including my banking which relies on sms codes... please advise asap as cancelling a phone service then only communicating via sms is ridiculous. 

1 REPLY 1
Aubrey

Hi @Twisniowski, we're keen to help in getting your eSIM activated. Send us a private message with your details and we'll go from there.