TPG Community

Get online support

No nbn internet connnection

Richy82
Level 2
Is there a planned outage that we are not aware of? I have not had internet since 1.30am. Your network status page says there s nothing however there is an issue.
Also the speeds have been shocking this past several wks. Im on nbn50 and im only getting about 15mbps, whats the go?
Rick
6 REPLIES 6
18mindah
Level 3

Obviously tpg are in denial

they say there is no issue but I hav3 been unable to access email since late yesterday morning 

jazzah
Level 2
TPG texted me early this morning to say there’s an NBN outage but no update since. I called TPG, they say advice from NBN is connection should be restored around 4.30 this arvo.
BasilDV

Hi @Richy82,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our team yesterday.

There was an unplanned outage within the NBN network, which affected your service. The NBN technician replaced the broken Network Hardware that resolved the issue.

We can detect that the internet is already working and within specification.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @jazzah,

It appears that the service is back and working within specification.

The unplanned outage was caused by a faulty hardware which was replaced by the NBN technician and resolved the fault.

Regards,

BasilDV

jazzah
Level 2
thanks BasilDV. the service has been back online since 3.30 yesterday arvo.

SMS notifications from TPG were good but it’d be better if updates were more frequent. eg, if TPG had texted me when it knew the approx restore time, would have saved me calling and saved your staff time.
BasilDV

Thank you for your feedback, @jazzah.

We welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business.

BasilDV