TPG Community

Get online support

No nbn nternet connection

gsinozmy
Level 2
I have no nbn Internet connection since Sat 13th evening. I have reported the fault through the app but yet to receive any assistance. I tried calling but unable to reach anyone. Can someone advice me how to contact Support to resolve my issue. I need the Internet to work. Any assistance is much appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
janeandsteph
Level 2
Same position as you unfortunately! Have been unable to get any assistance from TPG and unable to get any updates as to when the issue may be resolved!
janeandsteph
Level 2
Our internet is now back - no explanation from TPG in fact, no communication from TPG at all!
Ahra_G

Hi @gsinozmy,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the status of your connection. 

-Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @janeandsteph

Apologies for the delay in our response. 

There has been connection issues reported relating to NBN FTTC services as confirmed by NBN Co. 

Services should resume as normal however if you are still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks!