TPG Community

Get online support

No nbn or tech support

Bmilbourne
Level 2
Nbn is down, no reported issues on nbn website. Spent an hour on hold for tech support just to have it tell me that tech support is too busy to take my call and to try again later.

Pretty sure my fttc nbn is fried from recent storm, would just like to talk to someone to arrange a replacement. Mobile phone reception is terrible so rely heavily on nbn access.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey @Bmilbourne,

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help raise this matter to our Technical Team for investigation and assessment for the NBN box. To proceed, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Nbn is down, no reported issues on nbn website. Spent an hour on hold for tech support just to have it tell me that tech support is too busy to take my call and to try again later.

Pretty sure my fttc nbn is fried from recent storm, would just like to talk to someone to arrange a replacement. Mobile phone reception is terrible so rely heavily on nbn access.