TPG Community

Get online support

No power to modem after blackout

SOLVED Go to solution
ericaskuja
Level 2
Hi, my modem won't power up after an electrical storm blackout. I have tried different power outlets but the modem won't turn on. Can you please send a new one? Will that take long as we need wifi urgently. Many thanks Erica Skuja
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @ericaskuja ,

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to know that the modem/router is not working after the power outage. We're able to locate the account using your community details, we will request a modem/router replacement which is covered by the equipment warranty. However, we'd like to set your expectation that there will be a $10.00 shipping fee.

To proceed with this replacement, please shoot me a private message and confirm the shipping address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ericaskuja ,

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to know that the modem/router is not working after the power outage. We're able to locate the account using your community details, we will request a modem/router replacement which is covered by the equipment warranty. However, we'd like to set your expectation that there will be a $10.00 shipping fee.

To proceed with this replacement, please shoot me a private message and confirm the shipping address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,