Out of service

SOLVED Go to solution
andyzhang9303
Level 2
Hi my nbn is out of service after the Heavy rain yesterday. And the nbn cable start the bi bi bi sound. The light show me disconnect. So what do I need to do now
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @andyzhang9303 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We ran an initial test the result shows a line fault affecting the service not to work, we will raise this to our Engineering Team for further handling and investigation, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Regards,

@andyzhang9303 wrote:
Hi my nbn is out of service after the Heavy rain yesterday. And the nbn cable start the bi bi bi sound. The light show me disconnect. So what do I need to do now

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @andyzhang9303 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We ran an initial test the result shows a line fault affecting the service not to work, we will raise this to our Engineering Team for further handling and investigation, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Regards,

@andyzhang9303 wrote: