TPG Community

Get online support

Over this inconsistant SLOW internet service. Fix it please.

a_dyson
Level 2

Guys, 

I have been dealing with an ongoing issue with TPG/NBN about speed now for well over 1.5 years. Recently I opted to jump up a speed to resolve the issue (under the suggestion of TPG rep). This has not worked and my speed is just getting slower and slower. I am now on worse speeds than I was under the 25 plan and I am on a 50 plan. 

Now my upspeed is just stupid to the point my phone calls are dropping out and the other end cannot hear me.

I have completed all tests it is not my end.

Fix your bottlenecking at the local node or fix the cables to my premises.

I completed 3 speed tests and speed test 1 gave me 8Mbps down and 3.66Mbps up, test 2 gave me 14.62 down and 4.46up, test 3 gave me 15.8 down and 4.4up.

Tests completed with no other load on the network and hardwired connection only.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @a_dyson,

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community