TPG Community

Get online support

Part 2 - Just about had enough of this Fix it!!!

xr64me
Level 3

To whom it may concern,

It has now been 4 days now and no replies. However I'm sure there other people that have been waiting much longer than I have!!. You strongly suggest to all your customers to use the selfserve options ie

To chat with us, please visit https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/. Really when you need a stable internet connection for these fuctions to work and frankly I'm running low on mobile data this month and further more the time frame is appalling. Now you wonder why myself and others are concidering on cancelling our accounts with TPG...The issue i'm having at the moment was noted to you on the 02.04.20 and I have 32 views and 0 replies and I'm now on page 45!!! However I do have some patience left so come on lets be fair and give us what we are paying for or start by compensating.

Below is my original post from the date mentioned...

Regards

xr64me

To whom it may concern,

I understand that times are really hard at the moment with the Covid 19 and all we want is a reliable NBN service. I have complained more than once that I'm sick and tired of paying for a service that I'm not getting!!! Plus here we go again using all my mobile data that you TPG / NBN mind you are not paying for I am.

If this matter is not resolved and compensated for not only will I will cease all payments to TPG and I will place a letter of complaint to the ACCC please stop making excuses and fix it!!! 

Regards

xr64me