TPG Community

Get online support

Paying with an AMEX card

Level 3

I've recently got a new AmEx card the system isn't accepting the number and it keeps on telling me that the card isn't accepted. I've tried online and a Error 500 message keeps poping up.

I'm done going around in circles with the clowns the call centre.

This is seriously not good enough, updating the payment details shouldn't be this hard   

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @1199876564,

Amex cards are accepted as a type of payment. Have you perhaps tried a different browser or another device (laptop,PC)? 

If it's still unsuccessful, send us a private message and we'll help get this sorted.   

-Ahra_G

Level 3
good afternoon,

I've tried updating my credit card online on my phone and laptop but I keep on getting an error 500.

I tried several times phoning the call centre who always put me through to the payment system which tells me that the card is not valid despite it working elsewhere.

now my internet has been connected which is really inconvenient and the call centre is unable to help
Level 3
good morning,

I didn't receive a phone call last night to resolve this ongoing problem so I am still without an internet connection.

I need the internet connection so I can work from home tomorrow.

Are you able to resolve this issue?

Level 3
I've tried to pay my bill via bank transfer and it still hasn't gone through.

this is really frustrating and very inconvenient. Your colleagues on the phone are unable to solve this.

How do I close my account so i can access and internet provider that will work?