TPG Community

Get online support

Planned Maintenance NBN

mhau777
Level 2

Hi.
Can someone please give me an update of the planned maintenance that was carried over night? Would like to know what was changed or update and any improvements as I have been experiencing regular dropouts the last few days.
ACC 679XXXX

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @mhau777

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

I've found your account and remote tests showed that your internet is back up and running. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app 

Note: We have modified your post for the privacy and security of the account as you have posted your Customer ID

Regards, 

Ahra_G