TPG Community

Get online support

Planned NBN outage 1 Feb 22 Athelstone SA

SATKINS
Level 2

NBN Co has planned maintenance for 1 Feb 22 in the above area for the whole day.

On 25 Jan & 2 Feb 22, SA Power Networks are cutting power from 9am - 3pm.

That's 3 days I am unable to work from home, at a time when Govt and business are wanting people to work from home.

Would it have been too hard for NBN Co to coord with SA Power Networks to schedule maintenance on the same day to minimise the impact on people who are trying to comply with WFH requests?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey @SATKINS ,

Welcome to the community!

Sad to learn that you're having issues with the service, we'd like to confirm if the issue still persists, if so please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). so we can proceed with initial investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@SATKINS wrote:

NBN Co has planned maintenance for 1 Feb 22 in the above area for the whole day.

On 25 Jan & 2 Feb 22, SA Power Networks are cutting power from 9am - 3pm.

That's 3 days I am unable to work from home, at a time when Govt and business are wanting people to work from home.

Would it have been too hard for NBN Co to coord with SA Power Networks to schedule maintenance on the same day to minimise the impact on people who are trying to comply with WFH requests?