Poor connection

frandallalba
Level 2
I moved to TPG a month ago and I’ve had constant dropouts. The NBN site shows no current outages. Have I signed up to a rubbish service provider? I’d rather change now than put up with it longer term if the issue is TPG.
3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @frandallalba!

We'd be happy to have a look at your connection and sort this out. You can send us a private message along with your account details.

Thanks,

Aubrey

frandallalba
Level 2
Aubrey I’ve rechecked all the contact options and there’s no reference to private messaging. How do you propose I send a private message?

In addition, I’ve already conducted all the usual tests, switched everything off and on more than once and there is no resolution. The distance from the router to the device trying to connect is not large enough to cause disruption so the issue remains with the lines and / service provider. Given I had a technician out here to fix the line a few weeks ago I’m not expecting the NBN line or connection to be at fault.
Aubrey

@frandallalba Forgot to include the link earlier. Here's how to send a private message.

We're keen to determine whether it's caused by a line fault or wifi interference. Have you ever tried testing via ethernet connection just to isolate the problem?