Poor wifi range

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @jedgley90,

Here are some article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to do some basic adjustment to improve the Wi-Fi connection at home.

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Is there anything TPG can offer that will resolve the issue? I would rather not pay 100 dollars for a powerline when i already pay for top internet coverage.  For 100 dollars i can change service provider and get a router and a mesh service which would offer better coverage

jedgley90
Level 2

I have completed all of these steps and read these article prior and am still having the issue.

I noticed it said that it can be worth changing your modem after 18 months? It has been over 3 years, is this a service that tpg provides?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @jedgley90,

Drop me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow. I will arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation to identify the cause of the Wireless Issue. Please understand that we cannot make any replacement of the modem unless it proven faulty.

Regards,

I have completed all of these steps and read these article prior and am still having the issue.

I noticed it said that it can be worth changing your modem after 18 months? It has been over 3 years, is this a service that tpg provides?