Porting Chariot>TPG

lowtech
Level 2

I appear to have the same issue as TechHead 123 in that we too have been with Chariot for many years and with NBN in our area now are looking to go with TPG whilst retaining Chariot accounts.

We have two Chariot email addresses (self + wife) and wish to retain them.

If I understand Mc's response to TechHead123, I could achieve this by creating 2 x Slave accounts to the Main TPG account. But could you clarify that the addresses and details will be the existing Chariot addresses unchanged - albeit that the passwords can be changed?

And if so, does this mean that the main chariot account must remain in existence (complete with separate fees?) or is this subsumed in the process (Chariot being a TPG company).

With thanks

Ian

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @lowtech

Welcome to the community!

The Chariot email addresses can't be transferred to TPG since it will still use their server. However, you can turn them into Email only account for it to remain active. See @BasilDV's original response here.

You can create 19 additional Slave email address. Please see complete response here.

Note: These Additional (Slave) email addresses is not a Chariot account, this will be the email account associated with your TPG service in case you decided to move with TPG-NBN service.

If you wish to keep your current email with chariot you can keep it as a standalone email account only.

You may contact them directly on 1300 137425 or Email them at service@chariot.net.au.

Let us know should you require further assistance.