TPG Community

Get online support

Progress on adding address to NBNCo's database

Jchng129
Level 3

Hi,

I spoke with Jinny from TPG Sales last week on 2nd August about getting NBNCo to add my address to their database so TPG can connect broadband internet in my home (****). She said she will get back to within 24-48 hours but I have yet to hear from her.

Can someone from TPG follow up on this? Have an “add address” request been sent to NBNCo’s portal?

I have attached the original signed NBNCo consent form when they first laid the FTTP cables and installed the PCD box to my house over two years ago, but they seem to have forgotten to update my address to their database upon completion of the installation, which is the whole reason for this request.

Many thanks,
Ben

Post Edited for privacy reasons

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

@Jchng129 wrote:

Hi,

I spoke with Jinny from TPG Sales last week on 2nd August about getting NBNCo to add my address to their database so TPG can connect broadband internet in my home (***). She said she will get back to within 24-48 hours but I have yet to hear from her.

Can someone from TPG follow up on this? Have an “add address” request been sent to NBNCo’s portal?

I have attached the original signed NBNCo consent form when they first laid the FTTP cables and installed the PCD box to my house over two years ago, but they seem to have forgotten to update my address to their database upon completion of the installation, which is the whole reason for this request.

Many thanks,
Ben

Hi @Jchng129,

I tried to use your community account details to pull up the account and I got a match, however the account is associated with a different service address. Though I check the availability of NBN service of the address associated with the account, however it shows not yet serviceable by TPG.

You can visit this link to check NBN availability in your area. NBN Rollout map.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Jchng129
Level 3
Hi Shane,

It’s showing not serviceable since that address is also wrong on NBNCo’s database. I believe you are referring to 6 Mossman Crescent, Bull Creek.

I have also asked TPG numerous times to send a service request to NBNCo to have that address added to their database, if you have look at the rollout map, it’s roght in the middle of the purple (serviceable area), with every one of my neighbours having FTTP NBN services (1 through to at least 12 Stringfellow Drive, 3 Mossman Crescent onwards, and all the houses on Brockman Avenue), I am not on the boundary of any rollout plans, this issue is simply NBNCo mistakenly not updated my address on their database when they first installed the PCD box to my house.

I am now requesting the NBN reference numbers on all my requests for TPG to ask NBNCo to add my address, so I can try to follow up with NBNCo personally. These requests have been made numerous times since the beginning of the year, and was promised each time a request was sent, I would like to know the progress on all those requests and the reference numbers for them.

I have also previously sent out evidence of NBN fibre/cables, and PCD box installation at my property and even advise a technician should come out and confirm this, with all this, I am not sure why it is so hard to add/update my address to NBN ready.

Please advise of the requested information above, namely the NBN reference numbers on the requests for add address to NBNCo that TPG assure me was sent.

Thanks,
Ben
Erika

Hi @Jchng129

We've deleted your previous post with your customer ID. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

I've now sent a private message for us to discuss this in more detail. 

Please let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers,