TPG Community

Get online support

Questions of NBN plan upgrade

zhounan65
Level 2

Hi,

I am currently using the nbn12, 100GB/mth NBN (no lock-in contrast)  boardband bundle with $49.99/month, and I want to upgrade to nbn12, unlimited data with $59.99/month. I have the following concerns:

1: How long would it take for the internet plan to be changed?

2: I read of the article saying the upgrade is free. But when I am confirming the change, the conditions labeled “You will be immediately charged the first month's access fee for the new plan when your plan change application is processed. ” I was unsure what this means, will the bill of the new plan $59.99 being charged immediately after the application or is it some other fees?

3: My current monthly cycle payment is 25th of each month, if I change the plan now which is 16th April, how much will I be charged at the end of cycle bill? Will my original bill of $49.99 recharged on 25th April this month?

I am still waiting to confirm the change, could you please reply my questions as soon as possible? Thank you very much!

Barry Zhou

3 REPLIES 3
PeterW

Good morning Barry,

Thanks for your message, when you upgrade your plan it should be applied within 24 hrs.

There is no charge for a change of plan, the charge is your new rate applied from the day you change.

I hope that helps

Regards

PeterW

PeterW

Hello Barry

Question 3 - There will be an adjustment to your new rate so your first bill on your new plan may not reflect your the normal fee for the month.

Thanks for being a part of the TPG Community

Here is a link for the My TPG app, you might find it useful

https://www.tpg.com.au/support/tpg-app

Regards

PeterW

zhounan65
Level 2

@PeterW wrote:

Hello Barry

Question 3 - There will be an adjustment to your new rate so your first bill on your new plan may not reflect your the normal fee for the month.

Thanks for being a part of the TPG Community

Here is a link for the My TPG app, you might find it useful

https://www.tpg.com.au/support/tpg-app

Regards

PeterW

Thanks Peter, so, just to confirm. I will pay $59.99 today for the first month of new plan and $49.99 of the original bill will no longer be charged at the end of this month, then I will be paying for the new plan cycle rate after this month. am I correct? Thank you again for answering!

cheers!